Saturday, December 12, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Matt- "Our dogs complete me"
Heather- "Oh yeah? the DOGS complete you? Sooooo I'm just..."
Matt- "Well the dogs complete me, but YOU make me whole"
Heather- "Completing is better than making whole. Complete is finishing something, you dont need anything else. Making whole is just... not as good"
Matt-"....Ok your the egg in my cake and they are the sprinkles on top"
And just for the record....
verb (used with object)
11. to make whole or entire: I need three more words to complete the puzzle.
12. to make perfect: His parting look of impotent rage completed my revenge.
13. to bring to an end; finish: Has he completed his new novel yet?
14. to consummate.
–adjective 1. comprising the full quantity, amount, extent, number, etc., without diminution or exception; entire, full, or total: He ate the whole pie. They ran the whole distance.
2. containing all the elements properly belonging; complete: We have a whole set of antique china.
3. undivided; in one piece: to swallow a thing whole.
5. a thing complete in itself, or comprising all its parts or elements.
6. an assemblage of parts associated or viewed together as one thing; a unitary system.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
And a special thanks to our musical entertainment :)
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Well tonight we decided to try it one more time. Maybe our genes got a little cuter, who knows. Heres our little stud, Matt Jr.
Not so bad huh? Sure he looks like he's wearing lip gloss, and I think i'm a mean mom for putting him in that turtleneck ( I hated them when I was a kid). But over all, I think we did ok!
We're still not in any hurry... but we'll be crossing our fingers for a boy, for sure.
And of course we'll love them no matter what they look like :)
Monday, October 5, 2009
Friday, October 2, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
No thank you.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
I can honestly say that I could watch WICKED over and over again. It was AMAZING! Everything, the music,singing, the stage and costumes, the actors, and the story...I loved it all. I found out after that the show we saw was actually all of the understudies...I had no clue! They were awesome! Before we went I didn't know what it was about, all I knew was that it had something to do with The Wizard of Oz. But I loved the story. I really would like to see it again. Even if it came out on DVD or something, I would buy it. So obviously I recommend everyone see it the next time its in town (get tickets early).