Friday, September 18, 2009

Hiking Havasupai

Last weekend, Matt hiked to Havasupai with some of his buddies. I was going to go with him last year but thats when it flooded like crazy. ( I was secretly relieved. I was halfway dreading the hike) But I felt bad Matt didnt get to go.

Sounds like they had alot of fun. And the pctures are beautiful! After seeing them I cant help but want to go now. Someday I will... Matt promised I can helicopter out. And i'll need a girl buddy to go with me.. any takers?!
Matt taking a jump

2 comments:

Kristin said...

ANY TAKERS?? Don't act like I wasn't going to drag you out there with me eventually. But I am glad you're more willing now. :)

Adria said...

mark and i were talking about doing it with the mujers next time...the helicopter idea kinda freaks me out though:)