Monday, October 17, 2011

This time of year...

Its finally my favorite time of year-Fall. And Utah is the perfect place to be for it. I absolutely love seeing all the leaves changing colors, and wear hoodies! We've got all the apples and pears you could ask for from our trees in the backyard. And tomatoes, squash, bell peppers, grapes... whatever else too! It's way more fun cooking with food from your backyard.
 
 Our mini Blue. The dogs freaked out for a while when they first saw this. Its my new favorite deco
I love walking into our house that smells and looks like fall. And this new house has been so much fun to decorate.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You're so good at holidays. That "blue" statue is too much! Wish I could get my butt in gear and get my house as cute as yours. I can just imagine how good it smells!