Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FROGTAPE

I like to think there are other people out there like me. People who have no talent whatsoever when it comes to decorating, especially painting. It literally took me a whole day and a half to paint one wall. It wasn't really even a huge wall. Granted, I did some texturing I learned from HGTV, and that took a little more time.
  
Still. HGTV also said you can do a whole room in a day... not me :)
(ps thats not me in the picture. I may be really blonde right now but I only WISH I had that tan, and a butt)
Our bedroom on the other hand still is not finished after over a week. I've decided stripes & blue tape are my enemies. 
But by day 8, after AT LEAST 8 (maybe 9) trips to Lowes, I've found a new best friend. So I thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone else is planning on painted stripes anytime soon. I wish I'd known about it before...
GENIUS. 
It's 1000 times better than the regular blue tape. My lines were pretty much perfect. I could have had the room done DAYS earlier had I known about it. 
*sigh*
I'll be done tomorrow. Finally. 
Thank You Frog Tape.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm SUPER glad you're learning all about this stuff before I have to do it. If you figure out how to not mix the blue chalk lines in with the paint, post about that too please!! I can't wait to see pictures of your Master when it's all done! PURPLE IS KING!