Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"As Seen on TV!"

Randomly we got a 'Home Trend' Magazine in the mail. Its basically a magazine full of wierd, and sometimes useless things, alot of them are on commercials all the time. People come up with the craziest things. I have to share some of my favorite. And if you happen to have any of them.. well... let me know how its workin out for ya.

"Stop Struggling with Socks!"


Ummmm ....I guess I should consider myself lucky. I have no problems getting my socks on by myself.

Ladies... throw those blow dryers away!


Let your portable dryer dry your hair for you while you watch tv, do the dishes, makeup...

Alarm system

No comment
"Button Up Easier!"
ok MAYBE.
I mean, I hate buttons. I know they can be frustrating.
But this looks like almost just as much work.
I admit, I did find stuff in there that I was like "Hey, I was gonna invent that..." I wouldn't mind having some of it around the house... I just wouldn't pay so much for it.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I would NEVER put that inflatable atrocity on my head. I guarantee that chick in the picture isn't as happy as she looks...

Adria said...

that sock thing would of been great when i was pregnant:)

Melissa and Travis said...

hahahahaha...funny!