Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blue and Roxy


I know our only blog so far is already about our dog Blue... But you'll probably see more of him than us on here.
My sister Shauna just got an English Bulldog named Roxy. Her is soo cute :) She's a tough little thing. Blue and her were best friends right off the bat. They were up playing the other night until about 2 o'clock in the morning then Roxy shared her bed with Blue. It was the cutest thing ever.
This is the kind of stuff we get excited about since we dont have kids.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh! Puppy love! I don't blame you for posting about the dogs. If i had a cat and he shared his bed with another cat, you better believe I'd post about it! Todd said the chances of getting a cat increase from .00001% to 8% if he gets his allergy shots. I'm so excited...