Sunday, December 29, 2013

Blessing Day!

Yesterday was such a special day for us... Blessing day! We were able to bless them in our home, which was so nice and intimate. Matt is such an amazing father and did such a great job. I haven't really been able to attend church for about 8 months, which is crazy. I couldn't go at the end of my pregnancy, and now we obviously can't take the kids together.So Matt has gone, and I actually went today, but I really missed feeling spirit like that. And I sure felt it last night. I love my little Eternal Family.
 Cash Money
 Jones
 Sterling

2 comments:

Destiny said...

They are so precious!! Love how fancy they look :) What a special day, thanks for sharing it!

Kristin said...

Thanks for all the updates! I look at Capri's blessing dress all the time and wish I would have put it on her at least one more time. Stinks that something so cute was only good for one occasion. Love those 3 kiddos! And I love that they're always dressed up. :)