Friday, May 15, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth :)



Earlier this month we went to the Happiest Place on Earth :) DISNEYLAND!!! We went with sister and her lil family, their friends, and we took our 5 yr old newphew Kolby with us. (Thanks Petersens for watching Blue! And thanks mom and dad for watchin Zoey!)
I had never been to California Adventures before and I loved it! We didn't get a chance to go on any of the roller coasters... next time. But i definately cant wait to do Hollywood's Tower of Terror again :) Poor Kolby... we made him go on it with us.
It was so fun seein all the kids having fun, thats the best part. I cant wait to go back, Disneyland never gets old for me.




2 comments:

Adria said...

I love disney land!! best place EVER!! you guys are too cute!

Jessica said...

Cute post! I'm a little behind... :S Lydia still talks about Disneyland and Kolby. :)